terça-feira, 20 de outubro de 2009

"Destiny Calling"

I know how I felt. I know how I feel. Do I want to know how I'll feel?

I know what I did. I know what I do. Do I want to know what I'll do?

I know where I was. I know where I am. Do I want to know where I'll be?

I know who I knew. I know who I know. Do I want to know who I'll know?

I knew how to do it. I know how to it. Do I want to know if I'll know how to do it?

I knew what to do. I know what to do. Do I want to know if I'll know what to do?

I knew where to do it. I know where to do it. Do I want to know if I'll know where to do it?

I knew who to do it to. I know who to do it to. Do I want to know if I'll know who to do it to?

What's the point with all that wanting?

Just so I can think things trough?

Just so I can predict every single step?

What for?

If it's meant to be, then it I'll be as meant.

If it's meant to be, how, what, where and who are not my choice.

My choice is already choosen and I can't do anything to stop it from happening.

So is everyone's.

Miss Sunshine!

Peace & Love

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário