I wish I could fly back tomorrow. To tell you how much you mean to me and how much I need you all in my life. To hug you all and kiss your faces. To smell your perfumes and enjoy all your colours. To rush through the traffic while singing songs wildly. To arrive and leave right after to the bar, just to have coffee and smoke a lot of cigarettes. To hear you saying I was wrong and correct me after making sure that I learn my lesson. I wish a lot, because I had a lot. I know that, when I arrive, I will hug you, kiss your faces, smell your perfumes, enjoy your colours, sing songs wildly, have coffee, smoke cigarettes, hear you and learn with it. But by now memories is all I have. Thank God I’m still mind-healthy. Thank God I have you all as friends!
sexta-feira, 11 de dezembro de 2009
I wish...
Subscrever:
Enviar feedback (Atom)

Sem comentários:
Enviar um comentário